- Street: Avenida das Nações Unidas, 10989 - 11° andar, Conj. 112, 04578-000 São Paulo
- Country: Brazil
- Slogan or Tagline: Fundada há 27 anos, a ABF é referência no Franchising. Fique por dentro de todas as tendências.
- Phone Number: (11) 3020-8800
- Website Address: http://www.portaldofranchising.com.br/
- Year Formed: 1987
- Number Of Members: 1000+
- Facebook Web Address: https://www.facebook.com/abfoficial
- Twitter Web Address: https://twitter.com/abfoficial
- Google+ Web Address: https://plus.google.com/+PortaldofranchisingBr/posts
- Instagram Web Address: https://instagram.com/abfoficial/
- Listed: October 14, 2015 11:51 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
The Brazilian Franchising Association is a non-profit organization, established in July 1987. Today, the ABF enjoys a great reputation and a strong image in the market. It has over 1,000 members, divided between franchisors, franchisees and employees who, in recent years, have been organizing and participating in various actions for the development of the system in Brazil. Represented also by a Sectional in Rio de Janeiro, ABF is supported regional in Rio Grande do Sul, interior of São Paulo and Minas Gerais. Over the years it has increased its range of in national and international operations. In those years the organization was dedicated to carrying out numerous activities, always aiming to benefit members, promoting conferences, symposia, seminars, lectures, courses, and meetings technical training on Franchising. Created in conjunction with the FIA / TASTE, the first course of Latin America Franchise MBA and in 2014 starts the 7th class. In 2012, ABF has signed several agreements with national banks offering better relationships with franchisees and franchisors . This year have been renewed the partnership with Apex-Brazil, whose project is now in its 5th phase, stimulating the growth of export of Brazilian franchising. Another renewed agreement was the partnership with the Sebrae that will meet potential franchisees and franchisors. On the international scene, ABF stands out for its entrepreneurial profile. The Association is a founding member of the WFC (World Franchise Council), an organization that brings together the most important associations in the world, and FIAF (Ibero-American Federation of Franchises). Also includes the framework of the IFA (International Franchise Association), and is a corresponding member of the European Federation of Franchising. Since 2009, he has come to occupy a seat in FIRAE – Forum for International Retail Association Executives. MISSION Its mission is to promote, defend and promote the technical and institutional development of this modern business system. To this end, brings together all parties involved in franchising – franchisors , franchisees, consultants and service providers – around a common ideal:. strong, prosperous and ethical Franchising OBJECTIVES
- Promote the defense of the franchise system with authorities, public agencies, entities and associations.
- Encourage the improvement of acting techniques of its members through ongoing exchange of information, data, ideas, experiences, and the development and dissemination of research, courses, lectures, seminars, trade shows and events. It also operates publishing and disseminating constantly updated issues of the area, and providing services to members.
- Set standards for Franchising practice in Brazil in order to moralize the market and ensure system seriously.
- Maintain constant exchange with similar entities located abroad, including promoting and participating in conferences, seminars, debates, and any event of this order, provided it is of interest to members.
Franchising Brazilian Association offers, among its range of activities, the Seal of Excellence in Franchising – SEF and analysis of representations, from the perspective of ethics and fundamentals that govern franchising, defended by the organization’s Ethics Committee . Guided by the secrecy and obeying the ethical principles of the franchise system, committee members retain a discretion in their conduct as well as on the criteria that guide their work. Click here and do the download of the new Code of Conduct and Ethical principles of ABF.
OPERATION IN BRAZIL In addition to providing support and system information, ABF offers an extensive calendar of courses and events aimed mainly at people who wish to join the franchise system as franchisees, franchisors or Service Providers. Periodically, the board holds meetings open to all members, creating a direct line to the debate of ideas and discussion of issues on the sector. Through a broad contact with the press, ABF seeks to convey the information about the franchise system, its operation, advantages, news and anything else that might be of interest to external media. Internally, news and opinions shall be disclosed through ABF News ( periodic monthly newsletter carried out by Lamonica publisher), the Franchising Portal and recently with the arrival of the Bulletin ABF, a form of all associates receive the breaking news about the franchising industry in a simple and dynamic. Another important activity is the relationship with institutions public and private, to create partnerships and new possibilities for safe and rapid development of the franchise in Brazil, through funding, incentives, legislation and management support programs in several areas.
504 total views, 2 today