- Street: 116-5399 Eglinton Avenue West Toronto, Ontario
- Country: Canada
- Zip/Postal Code: M9C 5K6
- Phone Number: 416-695-2896 Toll Free: 800-665-4232
- Fax Number: 416-695-1950
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Website Address: http://www.cfa.ca/
- Number Of Members: 400+
- Facebook Web Address: https://www.facebook.com/canadianfranchiseassociation
- Twitter Web Address: https://twitter.com/cfafranchise
- YouTube Web Address: https://www.youtube.com/user/CdnFranchiseAssoc
- Google+ Web Address: https://plus.google.com/113772349899585933075/about
- Listed: October 14, 2015 12:34 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
The Canadian Franchise Association (CFA) is the recognized authority on franchising in Canada. With 600 corporate members representing many of Canada’s best-known brands and 40,000 franchisees nation-wide, CFA is the indispensable resource for the franchise community and advocates on behalf of franchisors and franchisees in Canada to enhance and protect the franchise business model. CFA promotes excellence in franchising and educates Canadians about franchising, specific franchise opportunities and proper due diligence through its many events, programs, publications, and websites (www.cfa.ca and www.LookforaFranchise.ca).
CFA is committed to:
- enhancing and protecting our industry through advocacy
- being the premier vehicle for lead generation
- being the best source for information and education on franchising
- delivering a compelling member savings program
As the only national trade association serving the franchise industry, the CFA is a one-stop resource for franchisors, franchisees, and anyone considering new business opportunities in the franchise sector. CFA was founded in 1967 by a group of franchisors who saw a need for a national umbrella organization committed to the growth, enhancement and development of excellence in franchising in Canada. CFA members include some of Canada’s best-known franchise systems, including McDonald’s, Tim Hortons, and Canadian Tire. CFA’s wealth of knowledge flows, in part, from its prominent role in the nation’s business community. CFA members represent more than 40,000 business outlets across the country. As a whole, the franchise industry employs well over a million people. About half of these employees work under the banners of over 400 CFA member franchise systems.
CFA produces the annual FranchiseCanada Directory, and FranchiseCanada magazine, considered the country’s most trusted franchise resources. The bimonthly magazine is sold at CFA tradeshows and events, on newsstands and through subscription. The Association also offers Canada’s only tradeshows that exclusively feature franchise systems. Promoted as The Franchise Show, this event features some of the biggest names in franchising and is held in major cities across the country.
550 total views, 1 today