- Street: 1001 Pat Booker Road, Suite 201,
- City: Universal City
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 78148
- Slogan or Tagline: “TO PROVIDE DOMINO’S PIZZA FRANCHISEES A UNIFIED ORGANIZATION WORKING TO MAXIMIZE THE VALUE OF OUR MEMBER’S STORES.”
- Phone Number: 210-845-1072, ext 4.
- Fax Number: 210.659.0695
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website Address: http://www.dominosdfa.com/
- Contact Person: Amy Villastrigo
- Year Formed: 2006
- Listed: October 18, 2015 4:28 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
The current Domino’s Franchisee Association (DFA) began in 2006 and serves the Domino’s Pizza Franchisee community in the continental United States. Through advocacy, education and training, networking and member-focused programs, services and benefits, the DFA represents those independent business owners who operate close to 3,200 franchised locations or about 66% of locations. With headquarters in San Antonio, TX, the DFA is committed to providing vital support and assistance to our Franchisee community.
Our website is a key source of information for our Members and business partners. We have created a safe environment for Franchisees to become better educated on issues impacting the long term success of their business, to provide a resource where feedback can be effectively and efficiently gathered to direct our efforts, and to serve as a general communication link within the franchise body.
DFA Membership is available to all Franchisees located in the continental United States. A membership also includes access for any executive-level and key employees within your organization. As you know, Franchisees need to stand together as a community to support each other and make sure policies and changes are in the best interest of Franchisees.
A few of the benefits of joining:
- Working together as a franchise community to positively influence decisions that will impact your long-term net worth.
- Learn from successful Franchisees through the DFA Best Practice Sharing programs.
- Board of Directors comprised of 12 elected Franchisees from all over the country.
- Access to many Vendor Partner discounts and resources only offered to DFA Members.
- Free admission to DFA National and Regional meetings – key networking and learning opportunities.
- Access to DFA Member Only sections of the DFA website.
- Regular communication from the DFA and our Vendor Partner keeping you up-to-date and informed.
- Access to legal opinions on contracts, Franchisee rights and other important business decisions.
- Speak and be heard with a unified voice as part of the Domino’s Pizza Franchisee community.
1139 total views, 2 today