An organization at the service of companies
Created in March 1992, the FBF has its origin in the initiative of a group of dynamic personalities active in the world of franchising. Today with a structure consisting of a permanent secretariat and seven working committees, the FBF is well equipped to fulfill its mission: bring together its members by involving them as closely as possible to the construction of an increasingly frank dynamic and balanced and the strengthening of genuine franchise label, quality guarantees and ethics, so credibility with governments, franchisors, franchisees and franchisee candidates.
The objectives and services
- Contribute to healthy development, harmonious and balanced franchise as a means of business development in accordance with the interests of franchisors and franchisees and usage, and enshrined in the European Code of Conduct.
- Represent and defend the moral and material interests of Belgian franchisors and their networks, both in Belgium and abroad.
- Promote openness among governments, economic sectors and public opinion.
- Assist its members, franchisors, on any question concerning the proper development of their franchise networks.
- Carry out any study legal, economic, fiscal, administrative or otherwise, relating to the franchise.
- Take any useful contact at national, European or international level to achieve its social objectives and increase the representation of franchisors in the different official bodies.
- Represent Belgium at the European Franchise Federation (EFF) which she is a founding member.
- Exercise ancillary certain activities that tend to achieve these objects.
The operation of the FBF
The operation of the Belgian Franchise Federation is characterized by very high demand for participation requested its members. At the heart of the actions of the FBF, working committees ensure the selection, organization and implementation of all projects undertaken. These are composed of members franchisors and franchisees as well as associate members according to their specificities. The members of the FBF and create a participatory dynamic in which everyone assumes responsibility in a field of competence in order to fulfill the objectives of the federation. A Secretariat provides the daily management tasks, organization, and services to members and non members.
513 total views, 2 today