- Street: Bulevardi 7, 00120
- City: Helsinki
- Country: Finland
- Phone Number: 09-5865847 (+ 358-9-5865847)
- Email Address: office (at) franchising.fi
- Website Address: http://www.franchising.fi/
- Year Formed: 1988
- Listed: October 15, 2015 10:15 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
The Finnish Franchising Association
Founded in 1988, the Finnish Franchising Association offers up to date information on franchising. The association’s mission is to serve the franchise companies and franchise activities of interested parties.
Our operations comprise among other things:
- We maintain and develop ethical rules of franchising, which member municipalities agree to comply with. This association aims to promote and develop good franchise the way in Finland.
- We organize seminars and training sessions.
- We cooperate with the authorities and the business with different parties, so that the franchise would evolve favorably in Finland and Europe.
- We produce and pass useful information on franchising. One of the most important source of information for works published by Franchising Association in Finland Finland-book.
The Finnish Franchising Association’s chain of members of the Association undertake to comply with ethical rules and the content of the chain franchise agreement is checked physician experienced in franchising lawyer. The first inspection is free to members. Checked Agreement is an absolute trump entrepreneur recruitment. Other key member benefits include. free chain on the service side of the page franchises in Finland -kirjassa and on the website chain members and the visibility of the association’s website as well as occasions partners. The association also organizes seminars and training sessions on topical subjects of the franchise. Discover the benefits brought about by membership in the menu Association.
A number of franchise activities very familiar with association partners is ready to assist in matters related to franchise activities. See the menu Partners.
Finnish Franchising Association is a member of the European Franchise Federation (EFF) and the World Franchise Council (WFC). International cooperation, the association has mm. the opportunity to be involved in influencing the EU level legislation if necessary. Through cooperation we will stay up to date with the developments in the world of franchising.
473 total views, 1 today