FASA is an independent body constituted and supported by its Members.
- FASA’s aims are to ensure that its Members practice the highest standard of
ethics and fair business practices in franchising and to develop and expand
the business environment for franchising in South Africa.
- FASA’s criteria for Membership conform to local and international practices
and are acknowledged by the public as such.
- FASA is a full Member of the World Franchise Council.
- This Code reflects the collective beliefs of all FASA Members with respect to
the manner in which franchise relationships must be established, structured
- The purpose of this Code is to ensure a system of self-regulation and
compliance with applicable laws in the public interest and that of the Members
539 total views, 2 today