- Street: 415 Congress Street, Suite #202
- City: Portland
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 04101
- Slogan or Tagline: Investors In Maine's Economy
- Phone Number: 207-274-2046, Toll Free: 857-264-3998
- Fax Number: 207-699-1380
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website Address: http://www.mainefranchiseowners.org/
- Twitter Web Address: https://twitter.com/MaineFranchisee
- Listed: October 21, 2015 8:49 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
The Maine Franchise Owners Association (MFOA) is an independent organization of Franchise Owners in the State of Maine. It is a multi-brand (franchise systems) and multi-industry (over 50 different industries) that is committed to helping franchise owners grow expand and create more jobs for the citizens of Maine.
The economic impact of franchise operations in Maine is substantial. There are over 3500 franchised units in the State of Maine that directly employ over 38,000 Maine citizens with a payroll that exceeds $1 billion and a GDP approaching $4 billion.
The issues franchise owners face doing business in Maine are very similar to the issues business owners face with one major difference: franchise contractual obligations. These contractual obligations – separately franchise owners from other business owners – necessitate a separate association to articulate and explain the challenges that franchise owners face in building, harvesting and perpetuating their hard earned equity.
641 total views, 1 today