- Street: 11674 Baptist Church Rd.
- City: St. Louis
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 63128
- Slogan or Tagline: "To Preserve, Protect and Promote the Interests of Pharmacy Owners."
- Phone Number: 305-773-5822
- Fax Number: 314-843-5579
- Website Address: http://www.pfoai.org/
- Contact Person: David Mayper Executive Director
- Year Formed: 2004
- Number Of Members: 465+
- Listed: October 18, 2015 9:36 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Pharmacy Franchisees & Owners Association was formed in 2004 when a group of 37 Medicine Shoppe franchise owners organized to discuss problems with their franchisor. The group has since grown to over 465 members and expanded its offerings to both independent and franchise pharmacy owners.
PFOA works to bring TRUE value to our members through our vendor partners. The group has negotiated buying programs for many pharmacy supplies, and has a preferred vendor agreement for medications with AmerisourceBergen. The group is a member of the Federation of Pharmacy Networks.
In 2009, PFOA assisted in the creation of 2 new franchisee-representative organizations – PFOA-MS and PFOA-MC. These new organizations have taken on the responsibility of franchisee-franchisor negotiations, while PFOA continues to serve as a “support” system to help our members with buying programs and ideas to improve member profitability.
897 total views, 2 today