- Street: Unit 701 One Magnificent Mile (OMM Citra) Bldg., San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas Center,
- City: Pasig City
- Country: Philippines
- Phone Number: (+632)687-03 65 to 67
- Fax Number: (+632) 687-0635
- Email Address: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website Address: http://www.pfa.org.ph/
- Twitter Web Address: https://twitter.com/philfranchise
- Google+ Web Address: https://plus.google.com/103621022590227782160/posts
- Listed: October 16, 2015 10:02 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
The Philippine Franchise Association (PFA) is the voluntary self-regulating governing body for franchising in the Philippines. It is the country’s pioneer and largest franchise association with members ranging from micro to large, both homegrown and international involved in food, retail, services and other types of businesses.
PFA members are bound by the Fair Franchising Standards (FFS). By adhering to this Code of Franchising Ethics, the PFA members commit themselves to respect and to apply fair set of provisions in the conduct of sale of their franchises.
We commit ourselves to the promotion of franchising as a tool for economic development and nation-building, through enterprise development and employment generation.
We envision to make the Philippines as the “Center for Franchise Development in Asia” by providing the gateway to the entry and export of world class-quality brands, products and services from Asia to the rest of the world and vice versa.
We are also committed to creating programs that will open opportunities for the expansion of Philippine franchises domestically and overseas by assisting micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSMEs), including the development of incubation centers where highly franchiseable concepts can be introduced to the mainstream market.
PFA Key Objectives
- To promote and sustain the growth of franchising as a tool for national development;
- To professionalize and educate people in the franchise sector through seminars, training programs and overseas cooperation;
- To encourage members to abide by the FFS in order to enhance and protect the image of the Philippine franchise sector;
- To empower and professionalize small businesses to be able to meet global competition in preparation for borderless international trade;
- To bring in the best franchising formats from all over the world;
- To benchmark best global practices in franchising;
- To liaise with government departments and agencies on matters concerning franchising to promote the growth and development of the sector;
- To provide a forum for Filipino franchisors, franchisees, and suppliers to network, exchange ideas, and explore areas of cooperation;
- To establish and maintain affiliations and/or cooperation with relevant organizations locally and globally; and
- To actively promote Filipino franchises internationally.
738 total views, 2 today