- Street: 17 South Second Street, 6th Floor
- City: Harrisburg
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 17101
- Slogan or Tagline: The RRFA shall provide a supportive forum for franchisees to gather, teach, mentor, share new ideas and promote relationships within the Roto-Rooter Family.
- Phone Number: 717.364.1212
- Fax Number: 717.233.6740
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Website Address: http://www.rrfa.org/
- Contact Person: Susan J. Ottaway Executive Director
- Facebook Web Address: https://www.facebook.com/RRFA1
- Listed: October 20, 2015 12:46 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
The Roto-Rooter Franchisee Association shall provide a supportive forum for franchisees to gather, teach, mentor, share new ideas and promote relationships within the Roto-Rooter Family. The Roto-Rooter Franchisee Association, as the independent unified voice of Roto-Rooter Franchisees, shall interact with Roto-Rooter Corporation in a manner, which both protects the interest of the franchisees and seeks to improve the Roto-Rooter system as a whole.
WHO KNOWS YOUR BUSINESS BETTER than another Roto-Rooter Franchisee? Who always has your back? Where can you get the latest information on what is going on with Roto-Rooter Corporation? Who lines up Endorsed Vendors – selling products you use and need – to give you the best possible deal? Who sponsors an annual convention that brings Roto-Rooter Franchisees together for education, fun and one-on-one talks with Franchisees? The Roto-Rooter Franchisee Association (RRFA), The VOICE of the Roto-Rooter Franchisee.
Benefits of Membership
Your membership includes the opportunity to attend the annual convention where you will attend educational programs, network with fellow Roto-Rooter franchisees, get the latest information on government and legal issues facing franchisees, attend the vendor exposition designed just for you and be part of all the fun activities that bring RRFA members closer together.
Members have access to our legal counsel that monitors the issues that concern franchisees. They recently solicited two opinion letters for Department of Labor regarding wage and hour issues and how to maintain records, information that is helpful to members who wish to avoid audits from the DOL.
Join us as a RRFA member
Not a member of the RRFA? Give us a call, 717.364.1212, and we can mail you the member information packet.
878 total views, 4 today