Mission of the FOA
The mission of the Sylvan Franchise Owners Association is to provide united leadership and effective communication in advocating for and protecting the interests of the Sylvan franchise community. The Sylvan FOA Board endeavors to uphold this mission by seeking continuous input from our members, by fostering ongoing communication between corporate and franchisees, and by working with vendor partners that support Sylvan owners.
The Sylvan Franchise Owners Association, Inc. was chartered by individual owners to share information, represent the views of franchisees to the Corporation, participate in the management of critical issues and develop benefits. Your FOA is democracy in action. As a member, you determine your level of participation. Choose to enjoy the many benefits of FOA membership. Be in direct and constant communication with other FOA members via our website, serve on committees or be elected a Director on the FOA Board of Directors.
The phenomenal growth and success of Sylvan are the direct results of the working relationship developed between the FOA and Sylvan Corporate. So join your fellow franchisees as FOA members and share the success, energy, ideas, and benefits that make us an organization that adds value to your franchise.
What are the benefits of FOA membership?
- Representation of your viewpoint to Sylvan.
- Legal review of contracts from Corporate.
- Use of the FOA website to ask questions and receive answers from other franchise owners.
- Communication of new ideas, issues, and information that affect your business.
- Equal voting rights on the National Advertising Committee (NAC).
- Opportunity to serve on the FOA Board of Directors and to contribute to the success of fellow franchisees.
- Participation in the benefits and discounts available to FOA members, including affiliate membership in the American Association of Franchisees and Dealers (AAFD).
469 total views, 1 today